- 1-1.5 lbs HAMACHI
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Flaky sea salt
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the fish for 1-2 hrs. in the fridge, turning every 1/2 hr.
- While you're waiting, get the grill very hot and spray it down with non-stick spray.
- Grill on high with the cover open about 7 minutes each side or until desired doneness. Fish is best enjoyed medium rare.
- Serve with more lemon juice and flaky sea salt.